Something to laugh at

Sunday, January 08, 2006

The sky is still blue

Some Important people from school... in crayon from, it's abstract art :D


The 2nd CD off the foo fighters album is amazing.... it's keeping me sane.
Do you ever notice how the different places you work have the same people there? I remember walking through the plant the other day and kept seeing people who looked like the ones from my last coop term. It's just odd that's all, but I guess we're all the same in a sense, just trying to make an honest living.

I forgot my safety boots and had to go home to get them. I got together with the high school friends at a bar and ran into Richard, Terry, Colin and Chris from Waterloo, it was the weirdest thing, I thought I was halucinating for a sec. Matt came to visit me the next day, and I saw for the first time in a week that the sky is still blue. Everything is a little better than it was when I first moved here... the work projects don't seem impossible anymore, I found a new bus route so no more graveyard walks for me!!! Matt and I went to Jack asters to eat then saw Brokeback Mountain and he cried... haha, just joke, it was actually me.



Jake Gylinhal is hot.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey lou....interesting pics...lol. And ya....u were not halucinating...hehe....i think me and matt were supposed to join colin and them, but it was soo last minute. Anyways...im bored at work right now...ttyl,

Sophie

7:19 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

I love the drawing!! :D

Glad to hear the sky is still blue.

Love ya darling!

*muah*

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home