Something to laugh at

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

On Greenland Time

so I'm working 3am-11am shifts... my respect goes out to everyone who work midnight shifts day in and day out. I'm having lunch right now... it's 7am!!
According to the world time zone map... I'm in sync with Greenland hahaha. Is it just me or had it gotten chilly lately? 30+ degree weather can be pretty uncomforable, but I'm thankful for them anyway... COME BACK SUNNNN!!!

I have nothing more to say... here's a fabulous song... it's been in my head for 3 days:

"If you ever change your mind
About leavin', leavin' me behind
Ohh oh bring it to me, bring your sweet lovin'
Bring it on home to me"

5 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Woo Greenland time :P Let's go to Greenland!

Oh man...it's chilly here with the rain today :S But it's supposed to warm up again by the weekend...mehopes it will!

5:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, the weather is a bit chilly today; finally a weather suitable for biking.

I've never worked night shifts. Although, I was up all night yesterday watching Constantine and Anchorman with friends. They are both excellent movies. I liked Constantine very much; it's a bit of a thinker. So, renting it is a good idea. Go watch it Lou :)

Looking forward to biking. Take care.

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lou,

Listening to "Hey Jude", I suddenly had the urge to visit you(r site).

This morning was 12C here, brrr.

1:57 PM  
Blogger 'lue said...

hey faraz!!

how are ya? yeah I still listen to that song too.. + a lot of other beatles songs... check up She Loves You (my new fave beatles song!!)

4:09 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Gotta love the Beatles :D

Lou, I made you a CD!!! With a bunch o'stuff on it ;)

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home