Something to laugh at

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

New and old

Work is work. The car plant has a one week shutdown due to overproduction. I'm in standarized training for week; it's a big break from the plant floor. After re-opening, I will be transfered to another department. The last two months tested my character like no other. It's going to be great to get away from the politics, pride and gossip and start somewhere new.

The roommates did not get evicted. Turns out, they were smoking in the house and the landlord got very upset and made some empty threats. B however, got fired from her job at GM not long ago. She's been baked in her room for a week and a half. I haven't seen her since then.

Life is usual here. There was another sucessful poker night at my house. I finally got together with Constantin, Tiago and his roommate Mike. It was great to see some old familiar faces and recollect some good times at waterloo. Speaking of which, Sharon signed the contract for a house over the weekend. We'll be living just minutes from Janet. I'll sure miss cutting through the park from my old place, but Sharon is going to be a blast.

NYC next weekend!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lou,

Wow! It has been a long time since we last spoke and even longer since I visited this log. How are you? I hope things are great for you. And I'm SORRY for not trying harder to keep in touch. School is really crazy; you know how engineering is. But school is almost over and we'll have plenty-o-time to catch up during the winter break. Untill then,

Take care and have an awesome time in NYC.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home