Something to laugh at

Saturday, July 22, 2006

One year ago

I went to the Mechatronics kegger last night. By far the best party all term. Those trons might be little jerks, but they sure knew how to throw a party. Recap: Wine, trampolining, pool, club 317 dancing, riding on handle bars down the street and rolling down the opposing side of traffic in a double decker shopping cart with Phil, during which a cop car drove by!

It was Kenshi and Sab's birthday too, it struck a bell in my head, because I remember where I was exactly one year ago this day. I remember the long summer walk back to crash on Kenshi's couch, and waking up with his feet directly in front of my face, so close I could make out toe hairs. Sobering up on his big ol'porch on the 2nd floor the next morning, Alex, Sabs and I watched Kenshi fly his kite from down below. Time goes by so damn fast, it's hard to comprehend. Waking up to realize another year has gone by, I wonder if anything could ever be this good again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home