Something to laugh at

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Chick flicks and chocolate despairs

The last couple of days have been rough. I ate ice cream and rented the Notebook last night (Ryan Gosling is hawt), it had indeed been a bad day. The feeling of being on top of the world is now swallowed whole by this insignificant establishment of 20,000. Mind you, this place has always gotten the better of me, only lately came the realization that I don’t know where I want to be anymore. I am anxious about school. Thinking he has probably moved on makes me sad. Waterloo will only rekindle what I had and confirm what I’ve lost. I am not looking forward to getting hurt.

Here is something interesting. People send in their secrets on the face of homemade postcards. Every entry is a work of art as well as a deep truth. We are never alone.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've been a fan of postsecret for a lonnng time. ♥

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ergg... that was me, alLY.

8:00 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Aww...hope all is ok Lou. If you need to talk, catch me on MSN sometime.

And I love postsecret :D

*big hugs*
♥♥♥

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey lou,
Going back to school is probably gonna be difficult for us all...in terms of 'relations' and such. Dont worry too much, i have a feeling the summer is gonna be just great, for us all =). No worries! =),

Sophie

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks sophie, that's such a sweet thing to say. I think the summer will be just great. Especially for you ;)

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lou:

Sigh, I know where you're coming from all too well. Having strong feelings for somebody while knowing that they don't feel anything towards you has to be the most depressing feeling ever. But you're one of the strongest people I know and, if I managed to survive, I'm sure that you'll find a way to get through this too. Just don't start looking for the solution at the bottom of bottles or tubs of ice cream.

3:42 PM  
Blogger 'lue said...

thanks matt,

yeah it really does suck majorly. But it happens, there's nothing I can do.

have a good one :)

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home