Something to laugh at

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Blizzard of the year

Who knew the biggest snow storm would happen in April. I left work 45 minutes late, right on time to catch the first few drops of rain. Just my luck. The rain quickly turned to little shards of ice beaming down my face. I was biking against the wind and found myself screaming with discomfort at some point. By the time I made it to the nearest fast food joint, the precipitation had turned into a blizzard. I was completely soaked in the 15 minutes I’d been biking. The blizzard gave me a snow hat as well. Taking shelter in Wendy’s my intention was to buy some coffee and wait out the storm. Instead, I ordered a full meal.
“Actually, make it a double,” *Because if I spent a little more here, maybe it will draw attention away from how ridiculous I look right now.*
“with cheese.”

3 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Stupid weather. This year's been CRAZY for weird weather.

Anyway, stay warm Lou ♥

6:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The weather's been rediculous here in toronto too. Its pouring outside as we speak. Sigh...canada,

Sophie

6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah sophie, it's a lot harder to get up in the morning on days like this

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home