Something to laugh at

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Guess whose body parts?

The Orange Cult

Geoff is trapped in his big bulging arms

Sexy shoulder of a sexier lady ;)

Juicy bum

What large feet!

Montreal was fun, the city is really different, it reminded me of Europe at sometimes (mostly the red light district in Amsterdam). The city made me a little uneasy because of all the crime and homeless people, there should be better government programs to help them. We saw a cult in orange robes walking down the street. I snapped a picture of them right before they appartated.

I lost my wallet again, for real this time. It happened on the bus back to Welland, I think somebody stole it. They already used my credit card at the pumps and the 7/11, probably to buy a stack of lottery tickets or something… bastards!!

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Thank goodness for music. It is the major influence of everything good in me. The simplest of tunes and lines of lyric can put so much perspective into everyday life. It’s better to sing along than get frustrated, sad or angry about any problems that scrape by. There’s no time for both.

**** REMIX!!! ****

Your name is matt!
Crowd: “His name is matt!”
You is totally whack!
Crowd: “He is totally whack!”
It’s his birthday so let’s scream and yell,
We’re gonna take him to Taco Bell!!

Word.
******************

6 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

*gasp* I forgot about the orange cult!! :D

Sucks about the wallet. I assume you've now gone & cancelled your credit card? If not, DO SO!! And whatever else you have in there too... :(

9:47 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

PS Can you zip your piccies & send'em my way?

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the cards got cancelled.. again.

I didn't take many pictures, but i'll send them over

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lou,

You're simply the best. :)

My feet don't look that big in the photo...

4:07 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Hahaha. I commented yesterday before the Edit. I think we totally need to do that on Saturday at some point! :D

4:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad about the wallet ... :S

The orange cult gave me free bodywash, it's all good.

And yeah ... that ass IS juicy ... I wonder who it could belong to ...

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home