Something to laugh at

Thursday, July 10, 2008

good credit bad credit no credit

Where is the trust?! I can't get a credit card in this country! My fantastic bank (really they are a very established and helpful bank) cannot give me a credit card without US citizenship. I don't know if there's a bank in town that will look at my credit history from Canada. What really sucks is, people with no credit history cannot get a credit card from a bank. They have to start out at ohhh, Target or Home Depot. It's kinda hard to get established around here, looks like I'll have to buy a car with cash.

Other than that, things at the house have been good. My roomies brought their cats over to live at the house. One of them named Peaches, is the sweetest thing. I used to think the cats on cat food commercials were high on catnip or trained by the circus to make them so friendly, turns out, it was just Peaches! I have a land line set up now so if you want the number just ask! I miss everyone back home very very much, and one person the most. Whatever he's doing now, I hope he's happy and self assured.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel your pain Lou...I can't get a credit card here either :(

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home