Something to laugh at

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Moving in

It is the beginning of “life as usual” here. I’ve been contacting random people on craigslist to piece together some furniture. The plan was to rent a truck for a day and pick them all up. I ended up blowing a lot of money on everything but I’m not the proud owner of a queen sized Sealy Prosturepedic mattress woohoo! Driving a Ford F150 around was also quite interesting. I think the steering ratio on a truck is different than a car, because I kept swerving off the road every time I made a turn. All my stuff is now at the new house, and I’m on my way there shortly.

The next step is to buy a car, because there just is so much to see around here, like Olympic National Park or the scenic coast of Bainbridge Island and Portland Oregon... Not to mention, Vancouver is only a couple hundred miles away!

I will be without internet at home for a while, but when I’m back up and running, there will definitely be some interesting stories to share. Happy Canada day everybody!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So now that you have an address can we come visit?

-Matt

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So now that you have an address can we come visit?

-Matt

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home