Something to laugh at

Thursday, April 27, 2006

What is the deal?

I have to get this out. What is the deal with men?! Don’t get me wrong, I love men, most of my friends are men, but with more exposure to them comes increased confusion and frustration. In person, they are perfect specimens; but the other times…
I think men’s sense of priority can change instantaneously (this would explain why my job is so all-over-the-place). As soon as they are not looking you in the face, their attention diverges to something, anything else.

“The men, rely mainly on their vision to detect danger and potential females. Their primary food source consists of pizza and beer.”

I should correct myself, their priority does not change instantaneously; it’s more like a count down after you leave their sight. 10…9… “I miss you and I’ll call you soon”…8…7… “yup, gonna call her”…6…5… “hungry, sleepy”…4…3… “Sh*t, I said I’d call her didn’t I”…2…1 “AHH forget it.” You. Bastards. I didn’t really want you to call me in the first place, but if you’re going to repeatedly tell me you will, then am I crazy to expect you to actually call? Is this some kind of ego trip to see if you can get my number? Because instead of having any desire to see you again, I’m just going to leave town and never come back!! Uhhh…hypothetically speaking of course.

For all such men out there, go away and leave me alone.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Disclaimer: This was written for amusement. Men, please do not take it seriously; I really do like your company. But please, keep your word or keep your mouths shut.

6:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha....you're funny lou. Dont dismiss what ya said in your post. There are a group of men that behave this way. I know this first hand. Its kinda funny that they are so predictable. Maybe in our eyes they are, cause we're just so damn complex. See ya soon,

Sophie

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home