Something to laugh at

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

For those about to rock, we salute you.

Do you guys rate your professors? Ok, so maybe that is totally lame, but at least I’m not out buying text books and… like… reading them and stuff. I am super excited for MUSIC140. The guy is supposed to be an amazing teacher and a bass player. With Geoff and Janet by my side, it’s gonna be nothing but excessive drinking, projectile snickering, unprompted lighter waving, public flashing, synchronous skipping, that thing that you do on your way to the fast food joint during intermission where you see this hot guy/girl with nice shoes and you pretend to pick something off the ground so maybe he/she will check out your robust hump but while you’re down there you might as well tie up that shoelace and as you’re working the knot you’re just thinking “what’s the point” but then the hot he or she will come over and you’ll be like “Hi baby, I’m part of the M140, they’re sold out but I can probably get cha in”…. uh hum… elaborate spending, unhealthy ingesting, fancy walking, dirty talking and a whole lotta rock n’ roll…. yup, indubitably.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

I've never actually "rated my professors" but I have checked the website numerous times to read up on my profs.

I told you you'd love the course...it's an amazing course, and I know you love music as much as me. I never had Simon Wood, but from what I hear, he's like 10X better than the prof I had (who was also pretty good!)

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

With my luck the ass of my pants would rip as I bend over. And, unless I'm wearing CK or 2(x)ist, I don't think that would be a turn on.

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not about the pants and more about the stuffing. And you are delicious and wholesome :)

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home