Something to laugh at

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

New Yams Resolution

My cappuccino induced addiction has been a problem for way too long. I made a decision to quit this week. Actually, it wasn’t so much a decision as a running out of money and refusing to take out any more issue. I have survived my first 3 days. It wasn’t easy. On Tuesday, I fell asleep during lunch, not a good thing if your boss sits right beside you. I’ve been munching on dried sweet potato to keep me alert. Yes, folks, this is what my life as resorted to; talking about the lack of cappuccino and over consumption of dried yams during work. Something needs to change starting now...


1. Put away bag of dried yams
2. Go to the library after work
3. Exercise this evening for 45 EARTH minutes
4. Eat breakfast tomorrow and the day after that (OMG I’m going to make bacon and egg English muffins!! EEEP)
5. No more fast food this week (eat slower)
6. Eat more veggies, don’t you just love veggies
7. Sleep at least 8 hours everyday (excluding time taken to fall asleep because your feet are too cold…. Sooo in bed by 10pm)
8. Quit bitching about the wind
9. So…bike downwind
10. So cold
11. Cold sore
12. Sore feet
13. Cold feet!!!
14. Do everything up to #8..


Wish me luck

3 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Oy vey! Good luck with all that. You know, you can also drink regular coffee if you feel the need for caffeine (I know I need it in the morning...otherwise, it's a mass headache for me!) But yes...good luck with everything - don't get discouraged if you can't do it all though, and remember the more important ones on the list are 6&7 :)

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stopped drinking so much coffee, too. I used to have two or three cups a day. Now I'm down to one or none at all! ^^ I'm also trying to drink more water -- at least a litre a day. Of course, that means I have to pee once an hour ........

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, I had headaches for the first couple of days without coffee. They went away now :D

coffee passes through your system so much faster than water, good choice geoff!

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home